Zeolite MED® skin powder is a non-invasive medical product and a natural bio-regulator for external use on the skin. The handy shaker means it can be used locally on the skin in a variety of ways and comes in two different packages: a 40g shaker and an 80g shaker. It is Zeolite in its purest form and consists only of finely ground Zeolite rock. It does not contain any nanoparticles.
The medical product Zeolite MED® detox skin powder comprises the natural mineral clinoptilolite zeolite; the proportion can reach up to 100%. This is a crystalline micro porous mineral of volcanic origin. Thanks to its large inner surface area and its extraordinary properties for selective ion exchange and absorption, Zeolite MED® detox skin powder can, where required, absorb and excrete exudates, harmful substances, in particular the heavy metals mercury, lead and cadmium, radionuclides, histamine and ammonium, in its micro porous structure. These properties mean that Zeolite MED® detox skin powder can be applied, e.g. to damaged skin, as a protective shield for the wound; it can accelerate haemostasis, reduce the rate of microorganisms entering the wound and thus support the healing process.
Areas of application of Zeolite MED® detox skin powder as a wound, body and foot powder
– For detoxification of damaged skin, particularly grazes, light burns, insect bites, skin irritations
– For accelerated haemostasis
– For prevention of infection and rapid healing of wounds
When should Zeolite MED® detox skin powder not be applied?
The skin powder should not be used on deep wounds that penetrate the dermis, which cannot be healed using only a secondary healing method. It is advisable to always seek medical care concerning deep, open wounds. If in doubt, please consult a doctor before application.
Additional application possibilities
– Mix the package contents with water to form a paste, apply to the affected areas, cover with a compress and leave, e.g. overnight
– For use as a skincare product, take a pinch of Zeolite MED® skin powder in your hand, mix it with skin cream and apply as normal
– For masks, mix 1 tsp of skin powder with a small amount of water, apply in a thin layer, then rinse after 10 to 15 minutes